Osakryl® and Synexil®
are market brands of water dispersions produced by Synthos S.A.
The Synexil® and Osakryl® are produced on the basis of acrylic, styrene-acrylic as well as vinyl-acrylic copolymers and homopolymeric vinyl acetate.
Synthos has been paying special attention to the ecological aspect of its dispersions. None of it contain:
- APEO emulsifiers (alkylphenol ethoxylates),
- hazardous plasticizers
- other substances harmful to human health or the environment included in the REACH Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) for Authorization at an individual concentration equal to or higher than the acceptable norms.
offered by Synthos S.A. is water dispersion of styrene-butadiene or carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymers obtained in the emulsion copolymerization technology. Depending on application, latex may contain various modifying additions or be a component itself.
Styrene-butadiene latices are used mainly for production of spongy products, for carpets backing with a gelled or non-gelled foam (chalk latex mixture) as well as in building industry for roofing materials and insulations based on bitumen emulsions. Carboxylic styrene-butadiene latexes are used mostly for sticking floor coverings and carpets, as well as for impregnation of non-woven fabrics.
can be applied in processes used in industries:
- broadly defined film forming industry
Offered photoinitiators are available in form of hexafluorophosphate (PF6-) or hexafluoroantimonate (SbF6-).
Quality and technical consulting
Our cooperation with clients is very much oriented towards the creation of building long-term and partner-like relationships. The team oftechnical advisers working in close cooperation with the Research-Development Laboratory, offers technical consultation and support for customers :
- cooperation with a customer during implementation of new dispersions
- performing analytical and specialistic tests for customers
- carrying out new projects jointly with customers
- formulation of recipes for finished products and modification of formulations meeting customers expectations
All our products are the subject to strict internal quality controls based on integrated ISO system and on customers’ request we are able to supplement it with additional parameters that are important from our customers’ point of view.